Miami International Boat Show Tickets:
General admission for one-day tickets is –
$42 for adults and
$16 for children;
children under 6 are free.
Two-day tickets are $72 for adults.
Active military, veterans and first responders receive complimentary general admission on Sunday
About the Miami International Boat Show
Get ready to experience one of the largest nautical events on the planet – the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show! This premier exhibition is a must-see for marine enthusiasts.
At the newly renovated Miami Beach Convention Center and surrounding venues, you’ll find endless discoveries covering all aspects of boating and aquatic sports. From latest models and cutting-edge tech to accessories and services, it’s all here under one roof.
See hundreds of vessels on display both in-water at locations like Sea Isle Marina and on land at Pride Park. Peruse runabouts, yachts, personal watercraft, high-performance boats, and even exotic superyachts from the world’s top builders.
Join Black Label Marine Group Crew at the Discover Boating Miami Boat Show to immerse yourself in the excitement of the boating lifestyle. With so much to experience, you don’t want to miss out on this incredible event!
Miami Boat Show Locations
- Miami Beach Convention Center Powered by West Marine: Find boats up to 49 feet, engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and retail pavilions.
- The Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park: Discover a collection of experiential boating lifestyle activations, entertainment, innovative cuisine, educational seminars, and a marine accessory pavilion.
- One Herald Plaza: Explore powerboats, motor yachts 30′ to 125′, yacht tenders, engines, marine accessories, and retail pavilions.
- Sea Isle Marina: Test drive over 150 sea trial vessels, find additional new and brokerage boats and engine manufacturers.
- Museum Park Marina: Check out the latest sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories.
- SuperYacht Miami at IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens: An enclave for superyachts and superyacht enthusiasts. This exclusive marina will feature the world’s largest and most spectacular yachts.
Progressive’s Ultimate Boater’s Destination
The Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park is the ultimate boater’s destination, located right outside the Miami Beach Convention Center. This vibrant area showcases experiential activations, educational seminars, food trucks, and fun for the whole family.
The Progressive Experience
The Progressive zone combines a carnival boardwalk vibe with an old port town charm. Test your skills at the one-of-a-kind box truck claw machine called Hooked or sing along with Marina the singing fish/waverunner. And don’t miss the sea-legged Captain and Mate recounting tales of life on the high seas.
- The world’s first box truck claw machine
- Marina the singing fish
- The Captain and his Mate
- Prizes like towels, t-shirts, dry bags and more
Nautical Ventures AquaZone
The AquaZone’s 40,000-gallon pool allows in-water testing of boats, water toys and gear. Experience thrilling demos, contests and more in this freshwater oasis.
Tantalize your taste buds with world-class eats and drinks against the beautiful boat show backdrop. Enjoy offerings from partners like Budweiser, Goslings, Tanqueray and Ketel One.
Fishing & Education
Don’t miss interactive fishing seminars plus kids clinics with Hook the Future. Ask our tech experts anything at Fred’s Shed learning center. With so much to discover, Pride Park truly provides the ultimate boat show experience!
Let me know if you would like me to modify the markdown formatting or text further. Please feel free to provide any additional feedback!
Convention Center Map: