“Power Pole – Blade Edition: The Apex of Marine Command & Craftsmanship”
Introducing peak performance combined with unmatched craftsmanship: the Power-Pole Blade Edition. It’s STRONGER, FASTER, and SUPERIOR. Command stops in waters up to 10 feet deep and achieve the perfect position with the integrated C-Monster control system. Its robust Everflex® spike is nearly indestructible and seamlessly tucks away in the pocket of this sleek, aerodynamic model. Elevate your marine experience with the Blade Edition – designed for resilience and crafted for enduring strength.
- Soft Close System™
- Depths up to 10ft
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Efficient down-and-away deployment
- Safety drive-off protection
- 2-button Key Fob Remote
- Upgraded Dash Switch
- Enhanced Hydraulic Pump (HPU)
- Sturdy Hydraulic Hose
- Bluetooth® connectivity.
Power Pole Blade Edition Overview
- Blade Features a light weight, aircraft-grade aluminum structure with a ported-arm design.
- Available in anchor lengths of 8 and 10 feet for secure holding in both fresh and salt water.
- Offered in four vibrant colors: blue, red, black, or white — all with a resilient powder-coated finish.
- Comes with wire less Standard Key Fob and Advanced Surface Mount controls, powered by the C-Monster Control System.
- Everflex spike boasts an 100% lifetime warranty.
- Free C-Monster smart phone app (Android and iOS) lets you tailor your anchor settings to your fishing technique.
Innovative and Durable:
- New stern bracket design caters to both the 8’ & 10’ Blade models.
- Wave-absorbing design protects your transom and bracket.
- Made of stain less steel sheet metal with a light weight polymer core.
- Non-corrosive brass bearings ensure durability and longevity.
- Pre-assembled rod joints ensure a stable anchor, eliminating the need for frequent tightening.
- Glossy, powder-coated bracket cover adds a sleek touch.
- Convenient hydraulic hose design simplifies installation.
- New Hydraulic Pump Unit (HPU) interacts with controllers at unparalleled speeds.
- Comes programmed for optimal performance; further options available via the C-Monster App.
- Upgraded heavy duty hose rated at 1750psi. Quick, pre crimped connections and ample hose length cater to most installations.
- Standard Two-button Key Fob and Advanced Surface Mount wireless remotes empower you with full control.
- C-Monster 2.0 boasts two way communication and a robust signal for quicker responses and no hassle upgrades.
Note: Products with C-Monster 2.0 aren’t backward compatible. HPUs prior to C-Monster 2.0 can’t be upgraded, and C-Monster 2.0 remotes won’t work with older products from before 2017.
Power Pole Blade Edition Specifications
TWO BUTTON KEY FOB – Included
BOAT SIZE – Up to 28ft or 4500 lbs
MAX SPEED – 0 to 10ft – 4.66 sec, 0 to 8ft – 4.025 sec
DEPLOYMENT DEPTH – 10 and 8 feet deep
RETRACTED HEIGHT – 10ft – 68in, 8ft – 55in (from bottom of stern bracket to top of knuckle)
MOUNTING FOOTPRINT – 5 in W x 6.5 in H
WEIGHT ON TRANSOM – 10ft – 28.69 lbs. 8ft – 23.15 lbs.
TOTAL WEIGHT – 10ft – 38.19 lbs. 8ft – 31.7 lbs.
POWER SUPPLY – 12V – Brushless motor high volume pump
OPERATING SYSTEM – C-Monster Control System
FINISH – 5-layer Powder Coated
BATTERY LIFE – 1,200 cycles per charge (Estimated based on 55 Amp battery)
SOFT CLOSE CYLINDER – Yes
DRIVE OFF PROTECTION – Yes
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY – Mechanical Parts: 5 Year Warranty | Electrical & Hydraulics: 2 Year Warranty | Everflex™ Spike – LIFETIME Warranty